Are You A Good Fit?
Our franchisees and coaches come from a wide range of different backgrounds - ranging from marketing professionals, accountants, professional sportspeople, teachers, engineers, graphic designers etc. We’re lucky to have a wide range of skills to draw from.
A background in cricket is obviously not essential, but a love of sport and developing skills of children and young people is extremely beneficial
The main characteristics our most successful franchisees and coaches share are:
- Enthusiasm: without exception our franchisees and coaches have a real passion for what they do.
- Perseverance: running your own business is not easy, and working from home can be lonely. Successful franchisees have the strength to keep going when faced with challenges, and to show determination.
- Strong communication skills: franchisees have to train and manage coaches, build working relationships with other franchisees and work with members of the Head Office team. The ability to communicate well is critical to the success of their business.
- Good administrative skills: attention to detail and strong IT skills are very useful in running a franchise.
- Fit and active: franchisees need to be able to train their coaches, and, whilst it is possible for a franchisee to take a backseat from the day-to-day coaching, they need to be able to step in at short notice in an emergency.